The PJ Association
The Pararescue (PJ) Association, is a New Mexico Corporation organized, for tax purposes, as a Tax Exempt Organization pursuant to the provisions of Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c) (19). New Mexico entity ID #1453950, tax exempt #85-0382688. Accordingly, cash and appreciated assets such as stocks, bonds, airplanes etc. contributed to the Association, are deductible by the donor based upon the assets’ market value on the date of the contribution or gift.
- To preserve the heritage and spirit of the USAFPJ’s by strengthening the relationship among all PJ’s (past, present, and future).
- To foster camaraderie among those who have earned the title, USAF PJ.
- To provide an extended community for all PJ’sand all PJ families.
- To commemorate fittingly the memory of all PJ’s who have given, or will give, their lives in defense of freedom.
- To encourage and to assist in the preservation, protection, and recording of the history, documents, artifacts, memorabilia, personal recollections and accounts, characterizations of past PJ’s, research, incidents, and origins of the USAF Pararescueman.
- To encourage the continued high standards of excellence in leadership training, overall esprit, professional competence, and equipment for USAF Pararescue Operators.
- And, to engage in any lawful business or activities related thereto, and to engage on any lawful act of activity for which corporations may be organized under the Florida Non-Profit Code.
If you have questions regarding the Pararescue Association or the PJ community; you may contact PJ Association Officers, Directors or Staff, or if you would like add comments or ask a question, submit an inquiry to the USAF Pararescue Association.
All messages receive a timely response.
USAF Pararescue Association
PO Box 1746
Woodbridge, VA 22195